Greetings from Russia.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Original von Helgi_Stalingrad 1. I can translate german, of course.[/URL]
Gut! Also... Ich liebe das Mittelalter schon lange aber ich habe es erst im Sommer diesen Jahres zu meinem Hobby gemacht. Darum habe ich auch noch keine Gewandung und keine mittelalterlichen Fotos. Aber meine Gewandung muss ich spätestens bis zum 11.12 fertig haben :unsure: Aber sag mal, ist das auf dem Bild eine echte Schweinenase? Wenn ja, ist das schon etwas böse, das arme Schwein! Außerdem: Don`t play with food!!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Sometimes I play even with my p****, hehe - and why not to play with pignose? :))))))))) is it worse?

Hi Helgi, nice to meet you! Welcome in our forum. In my "medieval-Life" I am doing twice, the Larp (Live action role playin) and the reenactment (specialy the time around 1475, south of germany and suiss) At the moment I trying to sew a medieval replica from the "spiezer chronic" (like this: http://cadieux.mediumaevum.com/schilling.html) This forum is a little bit special, because here are such a lot of different people with a lot of different interpretations of the medieval age. Once again: Welcome and best regards from Stuttgart Rosi/Hummelchen/ LaraLuna

Thank you very much :) in Russia we prefer not to mix roleplayers with reenactors. even in the "camp of reenactors" are some different movements, connecting to the aims of our hobby. Some fanatics, archaeologists mainly and historians try to make "full reconstructing". They make or buy textile handmade nowadays, sew it with bone needles, dye fabric in natural stuff (berries,flowers,roots).. They are nervous about the spin of every thread, about the quantity of threads per centimeter, about the interlacing of threads in a fabrick (diamant-twill, simple linen, etc.) And even then they are not satisfacted because they understand that yarns and threads were bought in the shop :) Some other are enough satisfacted if the cut of their clothes are right, copied from findings, thombs and historical drawings (Maciewski Bible, icons, Bajo carpet and so on).. Clothes may be bought in shop, but it must be 100% natural - linen, wool, etc. And looks like "authentic" fabric. Also is good to buy handmade fabrics, which were made in russian-ukranian villages in 18-19 centuries.. Others fill ok if they look good from the distance of 5-10 metres :) In general - main sense of the festival is to drink in a historical costume :) and sometimes to fight.. And there exist MUCH people who absolutely have no shit about history, clothes, weapons & so on - but they wanna be princes, elfs, dwarfs, knights, heroes and magicians :) and sometimes for pity it even doesn't depend on their age :) -------------------------------------------------------- So - we divide all the movement on some concrete types: 1. tolkienists (fans of roleplaying in general) 2. historical rolers (I maybe made this name now & only for myself, but I know people who are serious reenactors but like visiting RP meetings) 3. re-enactors (main part of people - they create mainly the effect for tourists but don't think much about the reliability, authenticity of their costume, helmet, weapon & armour).. 4.living-history (+ to the authentically made & good looking stuff use their own brain and fantasy in process or re-creating the medieval life - it's more touches the early ages - till XII) 4. reconstractors (people who's logo is: "If not found - means not existed").. Verstehen Sie mich? :)

Thats a very interesting list! Personaly I am an reconstractors, trying to sew my clothes for my own, with my selfmade wool-yarn, the reconstruction of a pattern nearliest to the picture or historical monument is my demand.

für alle-alle-alle - ein großes Danke für den herzlichen Empfang.

@ Helgi your friend is sascha from germany ? I know of in York, we've got drunk together and talk about metal and Warhammer Online ;)

ja es ist:) Ich weiß nicht, ob ich anrufen kann ihn empfehlen - aber das ist nur ein guter Freund.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Neueste Beiträge

Oben